Also, visit my movie blog: Universal Film News

Monday, November 3, 2008

Why I create Art?

Today I'm going to share my thoughts on arts, the reason why I create art.

When it comes to answering this question, each artist has different reasons. My reason is simple.
Art has always been my passion, it's a part of my life. And I desire to create something beautiful to be shared with others. It's like sharing a part of my beautiful life with others through art.

When I'm painting, I feel a sense of freedom to be able to express myself with no obstruction. It's like I'm living in my own world, the world that I created from my inner self. I also enjoy the sense of accomplishment whenever I successfully complete my painting exactly like what I have imagine and see in my mind. This is why my first solo art exhibition was titled "My Inspiration".

One valuable lesson I learned through my years creating arts is to be Patience. Infinite patience will produce a good art most of the time. In contrast, rushing to get to the finishing product always produce unsatisfactory result. Creativity takes lot's of patience to be achieved.

Well, guess that's all I've got to say for now. If you like to share your thoughts regarding this topic, you're free to do so. Just sign in with your google e-mail and click on "comments" bellow this post.

No comments: